1. The scales of wool are tighter and thicker than cashmere, and their fluffiness is greater than that of cashmere. The scales of the cashmere fiber are small and smooth, and there is an air layer in the middle of the fiber, so that the weight is light and the hand feels slippery.
2. The curl of wool is smaller than that of cashmere. The number of curls, crimping rate and curl recovery of cashmere fiber are large. It is suitable for processing into a knitwear with fullness, softness and elasticity. It is comfortable and natural to wear. Good reduction characteristics, especially in the aspects of not shrinking after washing and good shape retention. Because cashmere has a high degree of natural curl, it is closely arranged in the spinning and weaving, so the warming property is good, which is 1.5 to 2 times that of wool.
3. The cashmere content of cashmere is higher than that of wool. The stiffness of cashmere fiber is better than that of wool, that is, cashmere is softer than wool.
4. The fineness of the cashmere is smaller than that of the wool, and the appearance quality of the product is better than that of the wool.
5. Cashmere fiber has uniform fineness, its density is smaller than that of wool, and its cross section is mostly regular round. Its products are lighter than wool products.
6. Cashmere has better hygroscopicity than wool, and it can absorb dye sufficiently and is not easy to fade. The moisture regain rate is high and the resistance value is relatively large.
7. The acid resistance and alkali resistance of wool are better than that of cashmere. When it is oxidant and reducing agent, it is less damaged than cashmere.
No. 1 Haiyang Road, Wangshi, Haishu Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province