1. When the silk burns, it has a feathery smell, it is difficult to continue burning, and it will self-extinguish. Ashes are brittle, brittle, fluffy, and black.
2. When rayon (viscose fiber) burns, there is a chemical smell of burnt paper. The fuel is very fast. The ash is ashless except for the light, with a small amount of grayish black ash.
3. Cotton and polyester have a very weak sweet taste when burned. They do not directly continue to burn or continue to burn slowly. The ash is hard round and pearly.
4. Both cotton and hemp have the smell of burning paper, and the ash is soft and dark gray.
5. Wool burns like silk. Visual inspection shows that the two are different.
No. 1 Haiyang Road, Wangshi, Haishu Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province