Blanket washing method
1. Put the blanket into the bath and completely soak it in warm water at around 30 °C.
2. Use normal household neutral detergent, do not use bleach.
3. Soak in the washing powder for 15 minutes to remove dirt.
4. Use your hand to rub or use your foot to gently step on it.
5. Rinse with water for 2 to 3 times.
6. After washing, drain the water in the bath. Do not wring the blanket by hand, otherwise the blanket will be deformed.
7. Place the blanket in the bath and drip it automatically.
8. Place the blanket in the sun and dry it while brushing the blanket with a soft brush.
9. Use the sun is dry, do not use the dryer.
10. Do not use insect repellent for long-term storage.
No. 1 Haiyang Road, Wangshi, Haishu Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province